Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Don't you love toddlers?

Well, most people I know spend their friday nights relaxing, watching movies, going shopping. Not me. Why? Because I have a 2 year old. So, I spent last Friday night in the ER. Why? Let me tell you. She decided that it would be fun to shove a bead up her nose. Not just a little bit so that I might be able to get ahold of it, but way up as far as she could so I would have no choice but to take her to the ER. The doctor laughed, reassuring me that this kind of thing happened all of the time. For some reason, while I appreciated the effort, his words didn't make me feel any better. But, she promised him that she wouldn't do this ever again. I hope and pray that it is true. lol You have to laugh when kids are this age, you must, or you will just completely lose your mind. I remember spending 4 hours looking for a set of keys that my oldest had put inside a flower vase when she was about 1 1/2. Thank God for duplicates! I remember my son loved going out to dinner when he was a toddler, he was "in awe" of a restaurant. We went to red lobster once and for the next year, he kept asking to go to the red monster! lol Someone should right a book entitled funny things my child said/did as a toddler. I am sure it would be a best seller. Doing the research alone would be hilarious. Back to other things, hubby is now wanting to stay for awhile longer at his job. To say that we have been arguing about would be the understatement of the year. But, as I have no idea who actually reads my little blog, I will try and watch my language. Will add more to this story at another day. Happy Eid to all my muslim brothers and sisters.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions