Monday, January 16, 2006

 

Different Day, Same Life

Not too much to say today. The kids are off of school for Martin Luther King's birthday. I think that spending the day in school learning about him would be more advantagous, but that is just my humble opinion. I am trying to fight off a cold. The kind that you feel coming on, the bit of a scratchy throat, occasional sneeze, etc. Hoping to fight it off. Had a long talk with hubby yesterday. Once I decide if anything good came of it, I will let you know. It was a weird talk, to say the least, so I am trying to figure it out. lol I am taking the kids roller-skating today with a friend of mine and her kids. It has been years since I roller skated but she says she is going to so I will too. Should be funny, 2 hijabis who haven't skated since, ah, ...... never mind! lol Will let you know what happens later on. Hope everyone has a great week.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions