Monday, August 01, 2005

 

Not much to say

Well, I haven't blogged in awhile. I haven't just ignored my own blog, but I haven't really read my friends blogs, either. I have been having some things going on and just haven't spent much time in the blogosphere. I have found that I miss it. Not much else is going on at this point, my youngest just celebrated her 2nd birthday, Mashallah. Time just flies, if you close your eyes too long, you just might miss it. I really miss how my family used to be before dh left. I don't know that we can get back to how it was before he left. It hurts when my youngest sees a strange man in the store and says, "baba, come mere, gimmee hug" because he reminds her of her dad? How do you forget things like that? What do you say to your son when he wishes he was a baby again because that is when baba was here as he links baba leaving to his getting older? How do you move past that?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions