Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

Another day, another lost tooth

Seems to be a pattern emerging with the children. The oldest finally has her teeth back in and now the middle one is short 3 teeth, but, as he likes to tell me, he is happy to lose his teeth as he needs the cash! For what, I have yet to figure out but he is happy to have it. The youngest has added to her vocabulary, which I haven't decided yet whether that is good or bad. Her new favorite saying is "leame me alone"! Oh, boy, terrible 2's have started in full force. Kids start school the 24th, yeah. Luckily, they still like school and are excited, just like me! Guess that is all for now!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions