Wednesday, July 06, 2005

 

Same old same old

Do you ever feel like you are in a rut? Seeing the same things, doing the same stuff, day in and day out. I think I am burned out with dh being gone, taking care of children and I sorely need a vacation. A real bona fide get the heck out of dodge vacation. Hell, I take that back, I would settle for a weekend in a local hotel as long as I had a room with a hot tub in it and was totally alone. Of course, this won't happen till dh gets home. I get more support from online friends than I do from people who live close by me. It was like as soon as dh left, I was taken off speed dial. And, last night, I got into an argument with dh on the phone, didn't plan to but I just got so darn mad. He keeps asking me about how this person is doing, how is so and so, etc. I finally had it. I just told him, I don't talk to these people, ok? quit asking about them. They never call me, if I call them, they don't return my calls. They haven't come by since your last R&R. You don't have to draw me a picture, you know? So quit asking me about these morons. He was like these are my friends/family, I can't believe they are acting like this. Well, they are so just drop it. I don't what their deal is and at this point, I could care less, ok? Sorry for my rant, I'm not in a very good mood today.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions