Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Ok, summer is here!

Well, it is 10 at night, and it is still in the high 80's with tons of humidity. Thank God for AC. God bless that inventor! lol Talked to dh today, actually had a 30 minute conversation. We usually get cut off after about 12 minutes. That was a nice surprise. He is hanging in there, still in the 100's over there and the sand storms are horrible. Kids had their first day of no school. My son kept asking me, when are we going to have fun? Do something, etc? I said, being out of school is fun. No, I want to go to the beach, go here, go there. What do I look like, a taxi driver? My gosh, the price of gas is crazy. Up and down, up and down, like watching a yo-yo. Speaking of which, my son really wants a yo-yo, I will have to get him one. Some things never go out of style.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions