Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

4th of July plans

Well, it is shaping up to be a busy weekend. Saturday we will spend the day at a friends house who lives on the lake. Fireworks later that night. Kids are very excited. They are really looking forward to it. Sunday, another friends house for a big picnic, volleyball, fireworks, etc. The kids are hoping it won't be too hot that day, as they have ponies that they like to ride. I haven't posted lately, just not much to post. I got to talk to hubby for 47 minutes yesterday, a new record! Yeah. I was excited. He hasn't gotten my other package yet, hopefully in the next few days. Now, I am awaiting one from him. Guess that is all for now. As I don't expect to post anymore till after the holiday, I wish everyone a safe and happy 4th of July, enjoy.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions