Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

No cell phones while driving!

Well, I know some states that have rules about using cell phones while driving. Some say they are ok as long as you are using a hands free setup. I say they shouldn't be used at all while driving. why? because I almost got broadsided by an idiot who was talking on his cell while using a hands free device. He ran a red light and thankfully, I had room to swerve to avoid a collision. When I say he ran a red light, I don't mean he tried to hurry through a yellow signal as it was turning red, it was red long before that. He didn't look up as I laid on my horn, obviously too involved in conversation to pay attention to the fact that his light was red. So, obviously to me, hands free sets don't solve the problem. ok, down preaching now.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions