Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

Last nights talk

Well, talked to dh last night. he is really tired. still jet lagged and trying to get back on track with working and the time change. I didn't tell him about the horrible dream I had. I was thinking not to blog about it but then I read neurotic Iraqi wife's post about her dream, so maybe I will, not sure. Still too freaky for me. dh is really into dream interpretation. Has this list of things that if you dream this, it means this, etc. he is getting a new group of guys this week. troop rotation. kids are missing him alot this time. think more so than last time because he got to spend more time with them. I just keeping praying he will be fine and this will be the last time I ever have to say goodbye at the airport. I counted and I have been to the airport to pick up/drop off 5 times in the last 14 months. Too many times if you ask me. Tired of that airport, let me tell ya! :)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions