Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 

Any answers??

Well, I see that another plane has been diverted to Bangor, Maine because of a suspiciously named person aboard the plane. Can someone tell me what the deal is with diverting these planes to Bangor? I have been in this airport and while the city is beautiful, the airport is small to say the least. Is there some secret CIA base there or what? Just wondering. Just seems strange to me. Kids are driving me nuts today. More than usual! lol I just try and count to ten. It doesn't work, but hey, got to give it a shot, right? My roomie is working tons of hours from now through summer. She makes the salads for a big chain of stores in this area, potato, cole slaw, tuna, etc. So, no one sees her in the summer. But, the cool part, we get leftovers! lol I would love to see this job. Imagine, if you will, a 1,700 pound burlap bag of potatoes! 1700! And, during the summer, they will use 30-50 bags per DAY!!! Mashallah. This place is totally automated, there is a machine that peels the potatoes, one the dices, one that cooks, one that cools and then one that mixes the potatoes with the mayo, etc. And this is just the potato salad. I just think it would be cool to see. While I think this is a neat process, I am also saddened by it. With all of this available food, there should not be ONE hungry person anywhere in the world. Call me idealistic, but that is how I feel about it.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions