Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 

Paranoia begins to creep in...

Ok, first off, I must say, this is not a joke. I am not creative enough to make up this junk. Dh just called an hour ago, they changed the time his flight is leaving Iraq. now, he will not get to Germany in time to leave for the US on the same day, he will have to spend the night and leave Thursday morning. I just changed yet another reservation. I am getting to the point where I think that he is not supposed to come home, for whatever reason. What is that saying, I plan, Allah, swt, plans and Allah, swt, is the best of planners. Who knows? I just don't understand why this is becoming such a mess. I almost don't want to answer the phone anymore. Every time I do, it is just something else not working out. Please keep him in your prayers.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions