Sunday, February 06, 2005

 

Get a life already!

Well, gossip certainly knows no bounds. I thought I had heard it all but I am again taken by surprise. One of dh's best friends called tonight, very upset. He had been told that dh has been home from Iraq for a week and he was hurt that dh hadn't let him know. Ah, excuse me? No, dh is not home, thank you very much. What moron told you that? Another guy, who hasn't spoken to dh since last summer. People crack me up, they really do. Do they have that little to do, just run their mouths about things they know absolutely nothing about? None of dh's so-called friends have asked about him in almost 6 months, yet they seem to know everything. Hell, I am his wife yet I don't even know when he will be home, go figure. I am not really mad, I am just so sick of the gossip that goes around the Iraqi community. I mean, go say some extra prayers, make some duas, read the Quran, my gosh, there are so many other things to do besides talking about things you know nothing about. And, just in case you don't know, gossip is a sin, haram, not allowed, especially when you are trying to upset other people. Enough said. Sorry for the rant. I hope I don't get anymore phone calls!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions