Friday, December 10, 2004

 

Typical Week

Well, not much new going on this week. Thanks to sis scorpion for fixing my blog! Thank God for friends who are professional bloggers! lol My baby is cutting a molar and is being a total pain in the butt! Think I would be used to now, afterall, she is my 3rd kid! Who knows? Things are going great with my roomie. She is awesome to have around. I forgot what is was like to have an adult to talk with on a daily basis. The weather here is rotten, it has been raining on and off for 2 weeks. I never thought I would say this, but I would rather have snow. I know, I know, it sounds crazy but I can't help it! Just depressing with all that rain, that is all. Big congrats out to Sister Soljah on her marriage. May she and hubby have many happy years and be blessed with as many healthy and happy children as she wants.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions