Friday, December 03, 2004

 

My new blog

Well, I have been priviledged enough to ask to be a contributing writer on another blog, www.hu-islam.blogspot.com I am very happy to be a part of this blog, I am friends with most of the writers and they are all wonderfully talented. I hope every one who visits here takes time to check it out. It is a blog by all women who are exploring Islam and the feminine side of things. On another note, I got to talk to dh today for 23 minutes! That is huge considering I usually get cut off after less than 15 minutes. He sent the most beautiful prayer rug for my oldest daughter, she loved it. I also got to talk to him last night, so I have had a good week, Alhamdililah.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions