Sunday, November 14, 2004

 

Eid Mubarak!!

Eid Mubarak to all of my muslim readers. I hope you all are having a blessed and happy Eid. As I write this, I am thinking of the people of Iraq. This is the biggest holiday of the Islamic calendar. People dress up, exchange gifts, visit family and friends, but how can this be done during the current situation in Iraq? I don't see how it can be. I hope everyone used the month of Ramadan to pray for the people of Iraq. God knows, they need everyone's prayers. I hope and pray that peace will soon come to Iraq so the people can live how they want, in a country they love and with a government they have chosen. Allah Kareem.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions