Tuesday, September 28, 2004

 

Back In Iraq

Well, he made it. Dh called this afternoon, got back to where he is supposed to be. Thank God he made it. sometimes the trip getting there is worse than actually being there. Travel through the country is so dangerous right now. While he was home, had a bunch of busy bodies come over, wanting details on how they could get the job. 2 of them are getting ready to leave in the next couple of days. Both are married to Iraqi ladies, one wife is staying here, the other is going to her family in Iraq. Inshallah, they will be ok. I miss dh. And, I don't miss him. Is that weird? I guess I got used to him being gone from the first time he left and so know I don't feel as upset as I did the first time he left. Crazy, I know. But, I can't help the way I feel. Kids are doing ok so far. I think being in school helps, keeps them busy. Inshallah, the time will pass and he will be home permanently.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions