Sunday, August 22, 2004

 

Typical day

Well, I finally cleaned out some of the weeds in my yard. They were beginning to take over. Made the kids help me, which they hated but, oh, well. They have been bad all week. I can't wait till their dad gets home. I am certainly tired of being a single parent. I don't know how people do it. Inshallah, my friend and I are making a run to Chicago, getting some groceries, meat, etc. My sister was nice enough to volunteer to watch the kids, Thank God. I don't think I could handle that long of a drive with 3 children asking me, when are we going to get there? lol It will be nice to have a break from them for a bit. Besides, they love spending time with their aunt. works out for both of us.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions