Saturday, August 21, 2004

 

Things that happen to be on my mind

Salam Alaikum
One thing I have been angry about lately, the constant onslaught of disparaging remarks about Muslims. I am so angry with al-qaeda and the wahabi type people that I could just scream sometimes. Why? not just because they have killed thousands of inoccent people, but because they give Muslims such a bad name. Islam is not an evil religion but you would never know that by watching the news. The media is so biased, it is unbelievable. I just wish that journalists, newscasters, etc. would just think before they speak. they take the actions of one and condem millions of others in the process. What to do?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions