Sunday, August 22, 2004

 

My trip to Chicago

Well, made it to Chicago. spent way too much money, but that is ok and normal for me anyway. Had lunch at a wonderful Iranian restaurant, Noon O Kabab. Best kabob and dill rice ever. Yum. Traffic was a bit nuttier than usual, had a big water and air show going on, that and tons and tons of construction. Nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live/drive there! Had a nice time, needed a change of pace. Now, I am just trying to find room in my house for all the things that I bought. I went into this one Arab meat store, and when I had finished my purchases, the owner had his son carry my bags to my car for me. now, this may not seem like a big deal, but I had parked 2 1/2 city blocks down due to lack of parking. I explained to him that is was no problem for me to carry my bags, told him I had parked quite a ways from here, he insisted. That was so nice! Now, I am extremely tired from my long drive, time to sleep!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions