Friday, August 27, 2004

 

Another Friday

Well, the end of the first week of school. Well, partial week anyway as they didn't start until Wednesday. But, so far, so good. The kids seem to be enjoying it. Very humid here today. Typical for northern Indiana. But, I must say, this summer has been very mild compared to years past. Just got into a big discussion with my 7 year old. She has this habit of lying, I don't know what to do with her sometimes. Wants to argue about everything. Give her an inch and she takes a mile. If you are nice to her about something she wants, it ends up being not good enough for her and she doesn't appreciate it. I am so frustrated with her! I am going to have to do something about her. She has been doing this since her dad has been gone. I am sure that has alot to do with it but I can't let that be an excuse. It will get out of control if I do. Allahu Alim





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links
  • Comprehensive Islamic Website
  • Special Prayers for all Occasions